Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Power of Sprituality


Hi folks, now first of all let me clear you that I am really not a spiritual guru to have a great knowledge on spirituality, So here what you get in my blog is the sheer thoughts of my own yield of my brain. Few years back I never thought that this subject will pull me so keenly that one day I will be writing about this subject in my own words.

Indeed there are thousands of pages in the web which talks about the spirituality and spiritual power, So what new or unique I can offer you, so that you will get some good and interesting reading. I don’t want to begin with same old story regarding the existence of the God or creator of the universe. In fact I think that there are many more things to talk about the spirituality apart form the God. So I thought being an human why cant we correlate spirituality with the human being only.

So folks, this is just the introduction of what you will get in my blog and just keep checking in for some of the nice topics and discussions here regarding spirituality.





No comments:

Post a Comment